Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sending Hugs

 

 
 The current Lawn Fawnatics challenge theme is "Awesome Autumn." I created this CAS Autumn card to send to Send a Smile 4 Kids.

I used Sketch #SC726 from Splitcoaststampers.com as the basis for my design. I used one of the "Stitched Leaves" dies from Lawn Fawn to cut a leaf from a plaid paper, also from Lawn Fawn. I glued that to a kraft cardstock circle.

I cut 4 strips of paper from some 6x6" patterned papers that I'd received from Lawn Fawn as a freebie with an order. I adhered them to a cream cardstock panel, as per the sketch, and glued my leaf circle over the intersection. I used a "Sending Hugs" greeting, another freebie from Lawn Fawn, & stamped that in Lawn Fawn's Sage Leaf ink. I adhered my card front to a white A2-sized card base, and that finished this quick & easy card.

2 comments:

  1. I love your maple leave, Andrea! The soft-colored stripes are perfect for accenting your leaf too! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my work, so feel free to speak your mind!