Yes, it's yet another Halloween card for Send a Smile 4 Kids. I was finally able to use up the last black cat sticker on the Recollections sticker sheet I got last fall at Michael's, too! :) I used Splitcoaststampers' Sketch SC556 for my design:
I began by stamping my main image, from a Hampton Art clear stamp set (name unknown), onto a piece of Strathmore Bristol paper, using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I clear heat embossed that, then masked it with masking fluid. I also added some drops of masking fluid in the sky, to preserve the white of the paper for stars. Once that had dried, I blended Dusty Concord & Chipped Sapphire Distress inks over the sky, using some Scattered Straw Distress ink for a moon behind the owl. When I had finished inking, I sprinkled some water droplets over the background, and picked the water up with a paper towel, which brought some of the ink with it. Then I removed the masking and colored the image in with my Zig Clean Color markers, using a damp brush to pull the color out and add highlights. I glued the cat sticker down with Ranger Multi Medium Matte, to make sure it will not come off. Originally, I wasn't going to add googly eyes to the owl, but I messed up the coloring with one eye, so I did add them to cover up my oops. I think it does up the cute factor, though! :)
For the background, I used 2 patterned papers from Jillibean Soup's "Owloween Stew" 6x6" pad. I cut them to size, and adhered them to a piece of black paper, leaving a 1/16" mat on all sides. I felt the seam between the 2 papers was a bit awkward, though, so I trimmed a 1/8" strip of purple cardstock, and glued that on top. After matting the focal panel with black, I adhered that to the background.
I heat embossed the greeting (from a different Hampton Art set) on a piece of white cardstock, using Wow White Pearl embossing powder. I die cut it with a Spellbinders "Classic Ovals LG" die, and inked it with Chipped Sapphire. Finally, I glued it in place on the card front.
I added some small drops of Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls above and below the focal panel, next to the purple strip, and when that had dried, I adhered the completed card front to a white A2 card base.