Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Hope Your Day Blooms with Happiness


The current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is "Interactive Cards." I created this card with Lawn Fawn's "Magic Picture Changer" & "Magic Picture Changer Add-on" die sets. I also used the "Garden Before 'n Afters" stamp set for the images & greeting.

I began by tracing the openings with a pencil in the 2 dies that create the magic picture changer onto pieces of Strathmore Smooth Bristol paper. This helped me to know where to stamp my images so they would both show up in the window. I stamped the images on their respective panels, & colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. Then I lined the dies up & cut out the pieces.

I die cut the frame for the magic picture changer from a patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. (I don't know the name, as it was just a gift with purchase.) After I assembled the magic picture changer, I adhered the frame in place, making sure my adhesive didn't interfere with the mechanism. I die cut the "pull" stopper piece from pink cardstock, & glued it to the pull tab. I also heat embossed my greeting with white embossing powder onto the same pink cardstock, cut it into labels, & glued those to the frame.

I die cut a piece of plaid patterned paper (another gift with purchase from Lawn Fawn) with the largest of Lawn Fawn's "Large Stitched Rectangle" dies, & adhered it to my white A2-size card base. I adhered the magic picture changer with foam tape, to make it easier for the recipient to pull the tab. And that finished this card!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the interactive format, it creates a perfect reveal for your flowers! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and clever! Thank you for sharing your adorable interactive card with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my work, so feel free to speak your mind!