Thursday, March 9, 2023

You're a Winner


I created this card based on the sketch for Try Stampin' on Tuesday's Challenge #596. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. For the purple banner in the sketch, I have a panel running the height of the card. I used the white block for my greeting.


I began by stamping the game controller from Simon Says Stamp's "All Boy" stamp set (discontinued). I colored it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, then fussy cut it. I stamped my greeting onto a strip of patterned paper from the Recollections "Paddywack" 6x6" pad with Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide ink.

I die cut a circle from pink houndstooth paper from the My Mind's Eye "Adorbs" 6x6" patterned paper pad, & glued it to my background panel. I trimmed down a scrap from an inky technique piece I'd done months ago that has been sitting on my desk, & adhered it overlapping the circle, as per the sketch. I glued the greeting banner & game controller in place, & and adhered the panel to a white A2-size card base.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card with all the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card for a gamer! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my work, so feel free to speak your mind!