Sunday, May 16, 2021

Floral Happy Mother's Day

  

I created this card for my brother & sister-in-law to give our mom for Mother's Day. I used Sketch #SC741 at Splitcoaststampers.com for my design.

After I sized it in Photoshop to fit the sketch dimensions, I printed the "Coneflowers and Butterfly" digital stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps onto a piece of 140 lb. watercolor paper. I used my watercolors to paint it, following a reference photo for the flowers I found online. I also printed the greeting, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' "Mother's Day Sentiments" digital stamp set, onto a strip of white cardstock, & rounded the corners with my 1/8" We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

I die cut the image panel with a "Nesting Oval Infinity" die from Hero Arts. I adhered it & the greeting to a panel of blue patterned paper from Die Cuts with a View's "The Citrus Matstack." I added that to an orange panel from the same paper pad, & adhered a strip of an orange dot paper along the right side. That finished this super-easy-to-put-together card. And yes, our mom loved it!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love your color combo and fun layout! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours and image.Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my work, so feel free to speak your mind!