As you can tell, I rotated it 90 degrees clockwise, and changed the one narrow strip to a banner shape. But otherwise, I stayed true to the sketch.
For the greeting, I used one of the stamps from this digital set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I printed it on a light khaki cardstock I got out of my scrap stash. The patterned paper for the banner is from FarmHouse's "302 Paper Pack" 6x6" pad; and the largest background panel is from the "Venice" 6x6" paper pad by 7gypsies. I created the brown dotted panel by blending Walnut Stain Distress Ink through the Tim Holtz "Dot Fade" layering stencil onto kraft cardstock. The star brads at the top of the banner are very old ones I found in my way-too-extensive embellishment stash.
I created kind of a "mini-challenge" for myself with the mats. I wanted to see if I could cut all the green mats out of one 4.25x5.5" piece of cardstock. And, by cutting the middles out of the 2 larger mats (since those areas would be covered up anyway), and using each for the next smaller mat, I'm happy to report I succeeded! Once I had cut all the layers & printed the greeting, the card came together surprisingly fast.